Hours of Operation
Open November 25–December 24
721 Courthouse Rd (Rt. 630)
Stafford, VA 22554
1 mile west of I-95/Rte. 630 exit
Fresh-Cut Christmas Trees
Our trees are grown in Floyd, Virginia. They are cut fresh right before Thanksgiving and brought up to Stafford immediately thereafter. We offer another fresh cut on the base before you take your tree home, ensuring it will last long past the winter holiday ($30-$100+).
We have great winter themed cut-outs for fun family photo opportunities, free hot cider while you shop, and the prettiest trees in town. We also offer roping, wreaths, poinsettias, ornaments, holiday decor, gifts, and more.
Old Fashioned Pumpkin Pie
- Cut your pumpkin in half across the middle (so that the stem is on one half and the bottom is on the other half)
- Scoop out the seeds and stringy stuff
- Place pumpkin on a shallow backing dish cut sides down
- Pour a small amount of water on the baking sheet around the pumpkins
- Cook at 350 degrees for about an hour or until the tops feel soft and start to fall in